Tea & Talk Series: Peanut Butter & Marmalade: 50 Years of Health & wellness
Tea & Talk Series:
PEANUT BUTTER & MARMALADE: 50 YEARS OF HEALTH & WELLNESS
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 2:00 pm
This presentation will trace some of the major and more peculiar changes in lifestyle advice, including scholastic and community events aimed at encouraging healthy habits.
Presented by Allison Nelson, Certified Personal Trainer & Historian
13660 County Home Rd.
Bowling Green, OH
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Monday, Sep 28, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Wood County Historical Center & Museum
- Sunday, Aug 23, 2:00 PM
- Tea & Talk Series: It's Fun to be Fooled: The Life & Times of Duke Labey, Master Magician at Wood County Historical Center & MuseumThursday, Aug 13, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, Oct 7, 7:00 PM
- More Events on November 12, 2020
- Thursday, Nov 12, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 12, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 12, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.